[Ground-station] Ham Expo thanks, links, and schedule

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 07:36:43 PDT 2021

Thank you to everyone pitching in for Ham Expo. Last night was the soft
open with three panel webinars, and it went pretty well.

I’ll be helping with the main track today and a bit tomorrow (detailed
logistics, if needed, are over in #hamexpo).

I'll be in and out of the Whereby room.

Please use the room to visit with people at Ham Expo over the weekend. It’s
open 24 hours a day, and all time zones are welcome.

https://ori.whereby.com/open-research-institute?hd=off&mirror=off&widescreen=off

We have a couple of scheduled events and they can be found at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K1Pqp4C2x_JfVOxDoa--kTls6EqbjoCuYdhHpKl3x38/edit?usp=sharing

If you need a booth pass, then sign up on the spreadsheet.

Most importantly, have fun! It’s a very nice event with a friendly crowd.