[Ground-station] Spectrum gain?

Douglas Quagliana dquagliana at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 16:11:07 PDT 2020

 I went and looked up The Amateur Radio Newsline website, which includes a
script of their podcast at

https://www.arnewsline.org/s/nsln2241.txt

Quoting from their script: "Hams and other users are being relocated to a
band between 2.9 and 3.0 GHz on a secondary basis to federal government
service operators."
I have not seen references to a "move" to 2.9 GHz for amateurs mentioned
anywhere else.  Maybe Amateur Radio Newsline got it wrong?

73,
Douglas KA2UPW/5