[Ground-station] Update: Rent-a-GEO

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 14:15:19 PDT 2020

I might not be the best person to say if the granting group is ARDC since I
gave RentAGeo high marks and urged support.

Let me go back and read the remarks that were made by the grant committee
and any remarks that were made in return from the board to the committee on
their decision.

I have concerns which are not appropriate to mention here that I will
address internally to ARDC.

Again the bottom line is I supported the RentAGeo strongly but I apparently
wasn't convincing even given AMSAT-DL success as an example.

Bob

Bob