[Ground-station] 10/24 GHz dual band feeds on the way + help wanted

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 05:55:09 PST 2020

Fifteen 10/24 GHz dual band feeds will arrive soon. These are designed by
Paul Wade W1GHZ. These feeds are intended to  expand frequency options for
the transponder. 10 GHz uplink, 24 GHz downlink.

I ordered fifteen in order to have enough to distribute them to people that
can characterize, test, and prototype some RF for 10/24.

Ready to take this on? Let me know and let’s get started! :+)

-Michelle W5NYV
--
-Michelle W5NYV

"Potestatem obscuri lateris nescis."