[Ground-station] "Hello World" acceptance testing for test equipment

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 10:12:07 PST 2020

Paul Williamson recommends we need a “hello world” acceptance test on the
test equipment for Remote Labs.

I think this might be a serviceable way to set up remote access. If you can
log in and do a "hello world" with each item of test equipment, then you
are on your way to being able to use it with minimal impediment.

If you know of an existing working example of this sort of thing, reply and
describe - or share a link.

Working document, with Remote Labs equipment list, is here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EG_anaUNWxluriktrDBUa1MnIdIlOe9_hMCkNFj3Tc4/edit?usp=sharing

Remote Labs will help so much to get the transponder done - but they will
be widely useful beyond this board set.

Please weigh and consider this part of the project. Speak up on how we can
make it enduringly useful to the open source amateur radio community. Your
comments and opinions are welcome and valued.