[Ground-station] ATV Webinar Series on Zoom - call for presentations

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 11:48:14 PDT 2020

You may have noticed me sharing the announcements about the ATV (Amateur
Television) net that Art WA8RMC organizes. The net has been extended using
Zoom for a while. Art would like to add even more content to this net,
including webinars on topics of interest to ATV!

Well, I think we have plenty of things to share with the ATV community!

I'd like to see this be as successful as possible, especially since our ATV
forum at Hamvention wasn't able to happen this year. There's a lot going on
in the ATV world right now. We've seen quite the revival with DVB-T2 and
new generations of radio and video equipment and technology.

What would you all like to see or be able to present? Art is thinking of
powerpoint over Zoom, or video demonstrations, or any other media that
works. Please share your thoughts!