[Ground-station] Fwd: 2021 IEEE Aerospace Conference

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 08:19:47 PDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Eugene Grayver <eugene.grayver at aero.org>
Date: Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 15:03
Subject: 2021 IEEE Aerospace Conference
To: discuss-gnuradio at gnu.org <discuss-gnuradio at gnu.org>,
usrp-users at lists.ettus.com <usrp-users at lists.ettus.com>

Hello,

I am chairing the Software Defined and Cognitive Radio session at the
upcoming IEEE Aerospace Conference (http://www.aeroconf.org).  This large
conference will take place March 6-13, 2021 in Big Sky, Montana.  The
conference provides a world-class technical program and provides excellent
opportunities for both networking and recreation. This is one of the few
conferences where SDR can be put in the context of a complete system and
can be applied to new missions and concepts of operations.

Last year there were a few papers dealing with application of machine/deep
learning to radio design.  I hope to see even more next year!

Abstracts are due soon, but I can take them a bit later as well, while the
full paper is due end of October.  This session will focus on flexible
radio architectures, including the use of GPPs, GPUs,  and FPGAs.  Reports
of existing systems and testbeds are of significant interest.  This year
I’d like to introduce work related to machine learning as applied to
wireless communications.

*Please forward this to your colleagues working in the areas of SDR and
cognitive radio.*

Regards,

Eugene.

--