[Ground-station] GNU Radio Conference - Booth signups!

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 11:53:19 PST 2020

We have a booth at GNU Radio Conference and we need people to staff it. I'm
chairing the event and am therefore only intermittently available.

Register here: https://www.gnuradio.org/grcon/grcon20/

The event is well worth attending.

There are vendor hall only passes that are much cheaper than the full
ticket price.

If you want to attend, can work our exhibit, and cannot afford it, write me
or call me directly and let's work something out. Exhibit hall is
essentially Tuesday - Thursday. The poster session will also be held in the
same room. You'll be with some amazing exhibitors and sponsors.