[Ground-station] [amsat-bb] New QO-100 band plan - AMSAT-Germany

Jean Marc Momple jean.marc.momple at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 08:43:52 PST 2020

Hi Bernard,

Yes it is now active, and yesterday evening (Sunday) the SSB band was almost fully utilized. Great that we have a 500 KHz transponder enabling so many experiments.

Also, just move my shack to LG89ux in the North of 3B8 including the Winlink station operational since about 5 years ago when you encouraged me to set it up as Indian Ocean was badly covered. So far it enabled a few fellow seafarers to avoid cyclonic conditions (may be save life's) and also useful for me when offshore. in spite not much traffic it has been used when a communication link badly needed in the region, thus useful. Thanks for the good advices.

73

Jean Marc (3B8DU)