[Ground-station] Ieee paper request for receiver coding

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 08:31:40 PDT 2019

I’ve asked a contact at Qualcomm for a specific IEEE paper for LDPC
techniques that Ahmet Inan, who is one of our LDPC programmers, may need to
use. If that falls through for any reason, does any one here have
ieeexplore access to “An irregular row weight problem resolution for DVB-S2
LDPC short frame” ?

Electronic ISBN: 978-1-5090-3025-5

I could not find a preprint but I did not look very hard.

We will not put it in the repository. This is for Ahmet’s research and
development on speeding up our LDPC performance even further than he
already has.

For engineering details, see our #dvb-receiver slack channel.

-Michelle W5NYV
--
-Michelle W5NYV

"Potestatem obscuri lateris nescis."