[Ground-station] draft Custom Sensors Inspired by AmbaSat

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 08:52:26 PDT 2019

Here's a draft of the custom sensor document. These are ideas inspired by
the AmbaSat project.

I found *several* other AmbaSat people at AMSAT Symposium. Most of us have
asked for specifications for the custom sensors and also for the custom
board. Those specifications are still missing from this document, but I'll
put them in when I get them.

I've stepped up the Number of Asking Gently request level I am giving
AmbaSat.

If we can fill out the designs a bit then I can find funding to make
prototypes. You never know who might fly something like a 10 GHz beacon if
there's an easy-to-incorporate board.

Take 15 minutes today and suggest some parts, additional sensor ideas, or
provide feedback.