[Ground-station] FreeDV QSO party, FreeDV GUI as a starting point for P4G?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sat Feb 23 09:03:15 PST 2019

Hi Michelle --

I've only played a bit with FreeDV/Codec2 but had very good impressions
of its capability.

I'd suggest reaching out to Mel Whitten, K0PFX, as he has been doing HF
digital voice stuff for a long time, and was one of the earliest FreeDV
users.  He can be reached via [his first name as above] at melwhitten
dot com,

John
----