[Ground-station] Need advice on DVB-S2 modem

Art Towslee towslee1 at ee.net
Mon Dec 9 06:52:24 PST 2019

Mike,
In regard to your need for a receiver that will demodulate signals <
200Ksymbols, The DATV-Express group makes a tuner/receiver that will
receive a DVB-S/S2 signal as low as 70Ksymbols/sec on a frequency of 144
to 2420MHz. I designed the hardware part of it and sell it for $75 +
shipping. Check out the specs at www.DATV-Express.com. Let me know if I
can help.
Regards,
Art Towslee