[Ground-station] Internationalization and Localization for GNU Radio Companion - Update

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 09:24:51 PDT 2019

We (ORI) are working with GNU Radio Foundation (through Free Software
Foundation), JAMSAT, and AMSAT-DL in order to GNU Radio Companion some
language support for Japanese and German.

We're new to the process, but understand the basics. If you have experience
with internationalization/localization, or are willing to translate a
catalog for either language or an additional one, please write me and let
me know.

Marking strings starts tomorrow!