[Ground-station] 1269 MHz

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 11:57:00 PDT 2018

I'm setting up vendor services for Sierra Charlie (that's our room at
GRCon).

Derek worked it out so that Open Research Institute can be a sponsor, which
is the only way to allow advertising. We're good there.

I'm filling out the forms with Nevada for a one-time sales tax license
filing, as the event sales promoter. That way it's all legal.

So, if this works, and anyone besides me and Kent need to sell something at
GRCon, let me know *now* so I can put you on the list.

And report taxes, if any sales.

-Michelle W5NYV