[Ground-station] HamCation booths are reserved + demos!

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 09:15:46 PDT 2018

Our Open Source Tech Alley at HamCation 2019 is a big step further forward
today. Our booth requests were approved and paid for. Thank you to TAPR for
logistics and communications support!

Speaking slots are filling up fast in our forum but we still have room, so
spread the word! We'll be bringing a lot of really good news about open
source space and terrestrial amateur radio systems.

Thank you to everyone that has volunteered so far. We'll need more.

I've asked three (friendly) experienced operators so far if they would be
interested in doing a demonstration of traditional hand-operated satellite
communications. Unfortunately none of them are planning to attend
HamCation, but were all very appreciated of being asked and included.

If anyone on the list is interested in stepping up and doing a
demonstration of this or any type then we are here to make it easy and fun!

Questions, comments, ideas?