[Ground-station] GNU Radio Conference call for submissions

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Fri May 25 09:18:40 PDT 2018

Greetings GNU Radio Community,

GNU Radio Conference 2018 is rapidly approaching!

It will be in Henderson, NV from 17-21 September this year.

We are now accepting submissions for technical talks AND/OR technical
proceedings papers for this years conference!

Authors/contributors/presenters may elect to submit (1) a talk/tutorial or
poster abstract only, (2) a technical paper only, or (3) a technical paper
which will also be presented at the conference.  While technical papers
through our open access annual proceedings offer a great way to publish
your work, we believe there are also many excellent technical talks and
contributions which may prefer a presentation only format and vice versa.

Information on paper formatting, templates, distribution rights, and
guidelines may be found here:
https://www.gnuradio.org/grcon-2018/submit/

While submissions may be made through the double-blind review system here:
https://openconf.org/GRCon2018/openconf.php

As a brief reminder, our schedule for this years submissions is included
below, and our submission deadline is rapidly approaching.

June 3: Deadline for Talk, Tutorial, and Poster Submissions
June 17: Acceptance Notification

Notification of decisions on talk abstracts are provided to authors.

Sept 4: Camera Ready Paper Due

Provide your final polished paper version for inclusion in the technical
proceedings!

Sept 17: Proceedings Publication

Proceedings will be published electronically near the beginning of the GNU
Radio Conference!

We look forward to seeing all of the excellent contributions from those
working in the GNU Radio and software radio world and meeting you all in
Henderson soon!

Best Regards,
GRCon2018 Organizers