[Ground-station] Satellite program

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Wed May 16 19:29:39 PDT 2018

Here is SATNOGS rotator V3: https://wiki.satnogs.org/SatNOGS_Rotator_v3
The whole thing is built from extruder-printed parts and T-slot, and a few
easily-acquired parts, so someone without machining capacity can put it
together for a bit more than $220.
It would be nice to have an ME to make another design or to improve on this
one.

    Thanks

    Bruce

--
Bruce Perens K6BP - CEO, Legal Engineering
Standards committee chair, license review committee member, co-founder,