[Ground-station] Lime LMS8001a Companion Board

Ron Economos w6rz at comcast.net
Tue May 1 23:57:24 PDT 2018

I took another look at the spurs. They're not preset when the chip is in
reset and appear as soon as the configuration is loaded (I'm using the
supplied CMP_DOWNCONVERSION_CHD.ini file). They are not affected by VCO
or PLL frequency. The "Smart Tune" function doesn't help.

They do track with the power amplifier gain setting. They also disappear
if the power amplifier is bypassed (although the output is very low
without the PA).

The LNA gain has no effect on the spurs.

Ron W6RZ