[Ground-station] UI for SDR

Douglas Quagliana dquagliana at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 12:26:14 PDT 2018

I was thinking of a GUI that shows the stations, ground stations, and
satellites
with their footprints on a worldmap as well as the RF waterfall for that
station
and some statistics for the signals to and from that station.  Sort of an
APRS-meets-SDRSharp-with-networking-links look.

You could click on a station on a worldmap and get details about the
traffic to
and from that station and their stats.

Here's a screenshot for my idea of what the SDRGUI looks like, attached as
a PNG
(KA9Q-SDR-GUI-KA2UPW-Screenshot.PNG), from the "Artifacts from future"
category.

Let me know what you think. Comments?
73,
Douglas KA2UPW/5