[Ground-station] UI for SDR

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 09:09:48 PDT 2018

I like the constellation/EVM/DR/BER/FER metering presentation.

My feeling about wideband digital visual representation is that any really
good wideband digital waveform should look like noise. Or a bart's head.
Seems kind of boring, especially if it's always in the same place or near
the same place. The excitement of a panadapter/waterfall display is that
the narrowband signals are often hunted down and there's a wide variety in
they way they look.

-Michelle W5NYV

"Potestatem obscuri lateris nescis."