[Ground-station] More for the Week of 4 June 2018 - IHU minutes and work

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Mon Jun 4 17:59:32 PDT 2018

Chris Testa KD2BMH (copied) has a lot of experience with SmartFusion.
Chris, it's got some radiation-tolerance due to the gate-array fabrication,
so we're considering it for higher-orbit satellite controllers.

    Thanks

    Bruce

--
Bruce Perens K6BP - CEO, Legal Engineering
Standards committee chair, license review committee member, co-founder,