[Ground-station] More for the Week of 4 June 2018 - IHU minutes and work

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 17:40:16 PDT 2018

I sent out minutes for review and approval to Jonathan Brandenburg et al
concerning the IHU conference call on 31 May 2018.

Will publish once they are reviewed and we are looking forward to setting
up a review of the IHU design he and his team have been working on.

I asked for a meeting from the local Vorago distributor to learn more about
their rad-hard VA10820 (Radiation Hardened ARM® Cortex®-M0 MCU).

Learn more about that here:
https://www.voragotech.com/products/va10820

Also, Microsemi’s SmartFusion2 and PolarFire devices were brought up
outside of the meeting.  They are actively advertising radiation hardening
for these parts and they may be available now and should be discussed.