[Ground-station] 0 dBFS conventions?

Derek Kozel derek at bitstovolts.com
Mon Jul 9 04:45:27 PDT 2018

Yes, full power in both I and Q. I assume the thinking was that the
highest power single tone that can be represented was the most relevant
full scale definition. A square wave is an interesting alternative since
it (and any summation of sub tones) are the only higher power signals
that don't encounter distortion.