[Ground-station] polyphase filter summary in the works - survey link included

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 09:28:30 PST 2018

Thank you to everyone that has contributed flowgraphs and codebase
possibilities for Operation Polyphase!

This is a key item for our payload and is in general a technique that will
serve all of us very well to know more about.

I'm working hard to write up the results in a way that we can rapidly
evaluate potential resources and opportunities. Everything will be in the
polyphase filter bank repository.

If you haven't already participated, it's not too late.

Survey link: https://goo.gl/forms/dkteFI9SHtRrNkCv1

Or let me know if you have a flowgraph you can share! We have one so far
from John Ackerman. Working examples are very important.