[Ground-station] 5GHz amplifiers

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 08:28:23 PDT 2018

Usually a contract manufacturer places parts like this for us.

Both JoCo and Trans-Ionospheric boards have a part called the BMD-300. It's
the one part on the board none of us want to ever try to place by hand.

My general approach is to take evasive action around things a robot can
clearly do better, and like the BMD-300, this part would seem to be one of
those things.

-Michelle W5NYV

"Potestatem obscuri lateris nescis."