[Ground-station] Yes, you can buy a cubesat, but...

Mark Whittington markwhi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 21:34:04 PDT 2018

I completely agree that the markup is ridiculous and that the ad copy is
impressively vague about exactly what was tested and when.  My reply above
was very much tongue in cheek, if it wasn't obvious.

On the open research side of things, testing mechanical components to
failure and publishing the results sounds like fun.  Are there other
general categories of parts that would be useful to characterize in similar
ways?