[Ground-station] Our Hamvention Booth! location and please volunteer

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 10:49:38 PDT 2018

If you are going to be at Hamvention, please come by 6203 (big nice tent by
the entrance) to visit us. We are working hard to have the
Trans-Ionospheric radio peripherals ready! Check in to #phase_4_badge
channel on the Slack for engineering and progress reports. Paul KB5MU
posted a neat build video and Keith KI7PEM has battery test results.

If you are able to give us a break at the booth, please do! Reply to this
thread. We are excited to represent, but it's a long day talking to people.
2 hours, 4 hours, even 1 where we can take a break - appreciated. No you do
not have to be an expert, we'll have posters and flyers and when in doubt
just say whatever it is, it has to do with Linux permissions. You'll be
unerring in your certitude.

We will present a 5 minute summary of who we are and what we're doing at
the SDR Forum.

We will be at the TAPR/AMSAT banquet.

Any other events anyone will be attending at Hamvention?