[Ground-station] GNU Radio Conference 2018, 2019 updates

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 12:45:07 PDT 2018

Let me see what I can do about publishing a schedule or giving an idea on
the schedule.

The rest of the organizers don't want to release something like a pdf
schedule too early, and then enough changes to where people are grumpy that
we didn't have the Fort Knox Tour, or the Vegas Strip Adventure, etc. Basic
lay of the land should be do-able though!

Plus we're a trustworthy community here! More soon,

-Michelle W5NYV