[Ground-station] Lime LMS8001a Companion Board

Mike Seguin n1jez at burlingtontelecom.net
Mon Apr 9 03:44:38 PDT 2018

Correction to LO leakage on 5 GHz. -53 dBc but I measured -47 dBm not
-53 dBm.

Next tests are NF and play with the GPI for selecting different LO's and
channel configs.

I have a GPIO board for my Lime and it works and is supported in
LimeSDR#. Also, Simon (SDRConsole) has indicated he will support GPIO as
well.

Here's what LimeSDR# supports.
- J12 connector GPIO
- Outputs: 0-3 BPF (4 bits), 4-PTT (MOX)
- Inputs: 5-PTT microphone, 6-keyer DASH, 7-keyer DOT

LimeSDR# is based on PowerSDR and is at beta 0.5 now.

Mike