[Ribbit-Developers] linux/command-line/desktop ribbit version

W4CKX W4CKX at pekt.org
Fri Mar 8 04:24:16 PST 2024

Hello Robert.

Thank you for your interest in Ribbit
Let me direct you to the newest code:

You should start with Ribbit code, not Rattlegram, because Rattlegram was
the tech demo and the learnings were turned into Ribbit with significant
improvements.
Ribbit code is about 1 year newer than Rattlegram.
It is in the ORI GitHub repository.
It's C++
Before you release, we still need need to implement a shuffle.

Pierre W4CKX