[Ribbit-Developers] Rattlegram Test PWA

W4CKX W4CKX at pekt.org
Thu Aug 17 13:44:02 PDT 2023

Hello Rich!!

Welcome to the Ribbit developers mailing list.
What a nice surprise!

Thank you for starting a PWA application demo.
It's definitely a direction that we want to explore to see if it would be a
good fit for the project.

I am starting to believe that conventional mobile app development is
expensive and maintaining a codebase across platforms is resource intensive.

My hope is that relying on web standards will allow for a
lighter/lightweight approach more in line with the resources that we have
as an open source project.
I also hope that by relying on web standards, we will have a stability and
not require the constant code updates needed in conventional app
development to keep up with operating systems version upgrades over time.

Welcome to the team.

Would you be available for a call to talk, get to know you and exchange
about the future of Ribbit.

Pierre W4CKX