[Ground-station] Neptune requirements review - 3 June 2024 (meeting recording)

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 10:06:03 PDT 2024

Greetings all,

Here's the video recording of a Neptune Project Trueflight requirements
review held today.

FlexLink unfortunately didn't have any written requirements, so we
are writing requirements for a drone communications link and then drafting
an open source specification. We'll re-use the work we were doing for
FlexLink for a demonstrated prototype.

Things have improved since we made these changes.

Comment and critique welcome and encouraged.

https://youtu.be/wNDJTFjYfQI

-Michelle Thompson