[Ground-station] Fwd: Open PhD position at CISPA Saarbrücken, Germany

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Fri May 20 07:26:31 PDT 2022

Here is a Job opportunity covering a lot of the things we do at ORI.

We are talking about a #jobs channel on our Slack, to help people find paid
employment that has synergy with open source technical work. If you would
like to head this up, please get in touch.

We also would like to continue to offer paid positions at ORI. This will
require additional fundraising and a continuation of the type of management
that we do (Agile, collaborative, remote work, R&D focused).

If you are interested in seeing this happen, get in touch and let's make
some good things happen.

-Michelle Thompson