[Ground-station] Looking for enclosures

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 17:08:21 PDT 2022

It even rhymes!

Success here is definitely a team effort.

Thank you SDMG for supporting work at Open Research Institute to make a GEO
transponder happen. While a beacon may seem like a little step, I think we
can all appreciate how necessary they are for making microwave
communications systems (like P4DX) happen.

We'll need more - we will be sending these out to multiple sites, primarily
through SBMS.

-Michelle Thompson