[Ground-station] FPGA and Remote Labs stand-up meeting in about a half hour - everyone welcome

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 09:34:53 PST 2022

FPGA Stand-up today at 1000 Pacific. There are some CHONC performance
problems we need to talk about and some progress on IP integration. Plus -
we're back from HamCation and it was very successful.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86991852374?pwd=b2xDYmJkREU5NVQzek9QRUp6cFQrQT09

Waiting room turned off, it’s available now, recording on - if you can’t
make it at 1000 then drop by and record an update or say hello.

The Remote Labs stuff will be edited into a Remote Labs video, and any FPGA
specific work will go into Weekly Reports.

-Michelle Thompson