[Ground-station] First Phase4 Technical Steering Committee Meeting - 2nd October

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Sun Sep 26 14:20:56 PDT 2021

> Sub-project leads have wide latitude in selecting the management format that works for them.

A little guidance for the managers might be necessary, if we are to
remain compliant with export regulations. In general, technical
communications should be disclosed. That means that materials to be
presented at a meeting, and decisions taken, should be published on an
archived mailing list, wiki, etc. Mailing lists and other media for
day-to-day communications should be publicly archived. I don't
personally know how you do this with slack or discord, but I'm sure it
can be done.

The ITAR policy you would expect in another group is turned upon its
head. Secrets can get us in trouble.

    Thanks

    Bruce