[Ground-station] Call for reports - be part of the record

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 11:28:58 PDT 2021

There's a lot going on and some significant steps forward. We have a
demonstration tomorrow to a defcon group, had a successful one to San
Bernardino Microwave Society late last week, and are ramping up to our
first technical conference, co-sponsored with IEEE. This will be held on 30
October 8am-noon US Pacific Time.

If you're not on Slack, let me know and I'll add you.

Join Phase 4 Ground Trello board:
https://trello.com/invite/b/REasyYiZ/8de4c059e252c7c435a1dafa25f655a8/phase-4-ground

Join Phase 4 Space Trello board:
https://trello.com/invite/b/GRBWasqW/1336a1fa5b88b380c27ccf95d21fec79/phase-4-space

Send your reports for our regular reports, which can be found at:

https://github.com/phase4ground/documents/tree/master/Management/Weekly_Engineering_Reports

to ori at openresearch.institute

Comments? Questions? Let me know at abraxas3d at openresearch.institute