[Ground-station] ORI Decision Tree - for review

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Mon Oct 11 15:50:03 PDT 2021

I am parsing the decision tree this way:

Is the information about a spacecraft, satellite, or space vehicle
regardless of whether it is military, commercial, or amateur?
YES - the information may be subject to ITAR, go no farther
NO - Is the information dual-use?
    YES - Publish it and go ahead, even if it potentially has a
military application.
    NO - It may be subject to EAR, regardless of whether it has any
military application.