[Ground-station] Updates on YouTube, slides - call for weekly report content

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Thu May 27 17:38:13 PDT 2021

Remote lab and DVB-S2 beacon updates are on our channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMog2ftoC7zfXbvi5ztUK4w

If you have a YouTube account, please consider subscribing. Another few
subscriptions, and we can have a custom channel name instead of the letters
and numbers you see above! Thank you to those that have already.

FCC slide deck is in the repository and rapid progress being made. I'm
going to make a video draft of the parts of the presentation I'm doing and
submit it for review on Slack as soon as possible.

Got content for a weekly project report? Send it in! :+)