[Ground-station] Weekly report - plenty going on, please add your input!

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Fri May 14 14:38:09 PDT 2021

https://github.com/phase4ground/documents/blob/master/Management/Weekly_Engineering_Reports/20210513_phase4_project_report.md

Either update the markdown, or send your updates (corrections, critique) to
me directly and I'll get them in there.

If I, or someone that has been tasked, owe you some work, and you have not
heard anything in the past week or two, please remind me?

The reason why is that I have a substantial backlog from two long-pole
items that took a lot of focus:

1) our tax forms (the 990s). This is the first year we filed the full 990
and there was a lot of learning and reading. There will be more work
related to the things we learned this year.

2) meetings and editing sessions for the spreadsheet work.

I won't take any offense at being reminded. I capture action items in
Trello and a local task list. However, I'm not (always) perfect, so please
help me out and renew any requests that you may have in case the somewhat
unusual past two weeks caused something to fall through the cracks.

It is a great privilege to be able to serve you all, and I (and all the
others in leadership roles at ORI) would like to do the best possible job.

We've been able to broaden our activities and our teams, and are making
improvements to communications and logistics and documentation. We're not
up to our potential yet here, but I believe we soon will be.

Thank you!