[Ground-station] ORI Slack update, Trello task board invite

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Tue May 11 13:43:43 PDT 2021

Greetings from ORI!

If you're not on Slack, well, there's been a lot of action lately. You are
welcome.

If you need a new invite or have never been to our collaborative
engineering space, then now is the time. Send me your preferred email
address and we'll get you added.

Also, links to join our Trello boards are below. This is where project
tasks are added, managed, and closed out.

Join Phase 4 Ground Trello board:
https://trello.com/invite/b/REasyYiZ/8de4c059e252c7c435a1dafa25f655a8/phase-4-ground

Join Phase 4 Space Trello board:
https://trello.com/invite/b/GRBWasqW/1336a1fa5b88b380c27ccf95d21fec79/phase-4-space

Welcome to all new volunteers and community workers! We are glad you are
here.