[Ground-station] draw.io integration with our GitHub project account

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Mon May 10 09:47:31 PDT 2021

Greetings all!

Happy Monday.

We have a draw.io system architecture document. We've used this in the
system architecture document, presentations, and powerpoints, and etc.

All of that work is now at
https://github.com/phase4ground/documents/tree/master/Engineering/Requirements/Architecture

What I would like to do is integrate this draw.io document (currently has
four tabs) into GitHub so it can be edited easily by contributors.

I need some help here so there's no unnecessary delays from me blundering
through this.

Can you help out here? Speak up and dig in.

The instructions for integration were relatively simple. But, I get "access
denied" over and over again.

Here's what I was attempting to do.

https://drawio-app.com/github-support/

I tried to make a new dummy diagram in the existing folder. I also tried to
open the existing one.

The goal of this integration is to allow edits on github. The fall-back is
to simply provide the draw.io project file, and people can edit it like any
other document.

:+)