[Ground-station] OSI membership

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Wed Mar 24 02:26:11 PST 2021

Hi Sado-san,

It is good to hear from you, and I hope to get to Japan again someday. I am
copying this to Michelle Thompson. She is the current CEO of Open Research
Institute, which is an organizational member of the OSI. Michelle, Sado was
my host during a speaking trip to Japan.

I have no evidence that the failure in the recent OSI election was a
buyout. That is just an issue that we in the community have been afraid of.

    Thanks

    Bruce