[Ground-station] Ham Expo volunteer schedule - call for participation

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 10:03:00 PST 2021

Our technical demonstrations at Ham Expo are coming up, and we need to
schedule shifts at the amateur satellite exhibit. This will be fun, but it
is work!

I am very excited about what the amateur radio community will see from us
and all the others that have contributed to the event.

One of the new innovations for this Expo are booth lobby "tables", which
are very similar to Zoom web conferences. When you click on a chair at the
table at the booth in the Expo Hall, you join the video conference.

The amateur satellite exhibit has six tables, with a maximum of eight
participants at any time.

Tom Schuessler N5HYP and I are working on table schedules. We need to
populate the "Tech Demos" table.

Ham Expo is 12-14 March 2021. It runs all 48 hours. The shift most
convenient to you is the one we need.

Please get in touch by 10 March 2021, when Tom and I will finalize the
table schedule.