[Ground-station] Fwd: ARDC Hiring Grants Manager + Request for Proposals

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 15:08:58 PST 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Amateur Radio Digital Communications <newsletter at ampr.org>
Date: Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 2:59 PM
Subject: ARDC Hiring Grants Manager + Request for Proposals
To: <mountain.michelle at gmail.com>

Welcome to the first ever ARDC Newsletter!

In it, we have two bits of news to share. First...
ARDC is hiring a Grants Manager!

This new position will handle administration for our grantmaking wing. Last
year, we granted and gifted nearly $2.7 million
<https://www.ampr.org/?nltr=Nzs2OTtodHRwczovL3d3dy5hbXByLm9yZy93cC1jb250ZW50L3VwbG9hZHMvMjAyMC1hcmRjLWFubnVhbC1yZXBvcnQtc20ucGRmOzs0ZWQ1YjFhMGQ1NWJiZWRmMWM2ZDRlOTYyYmVlZGI4NA%3D%3D>,
which we aim to double in 2021.

Duties for this position include but are not limited to:

   - Tracking all grants in our portfolio, including collecting and
   compiling reports from grantees.
   - Screening inbound grant applications for eligibility.
   - Engaging in Q&A and negotiations with potential grantees, including
   preparation of grant agreements.
   - Working with the Treasurer and Executive Director to compile required
   year-end reporting for 990-PF.
   - Working with the Grants Advisory Committee (GAC) to draft requests for
   proposals (RFPs) and other materials related to grantmaking.
   - Coordinating with Treasurer to ensure that all grant-related
   liabilities and expenditures are properly tracked.

More information, including instructions for how to apply, may be found
here:

https://www.ampr.org/ardc-is-hiring-a-grants-manager/
<https://www.ampr.org/?nltr=Nzs2OTtodHRwczovL3d3dy5hbXByLm9yZy9hcmRjLWlzLWhpcmluZy1hLWdyYW50cy1tYW5hZ2VyLzs7MTYyOWQ4ZjAwNDgwYmZhMzUzMjA4YzlhMTI0MGE4ZDE%3D>

Please share this with qualified individuals you know, particularly those
who are actively engaged in amateur radio!
Hot of the Press: General Request for Proposals (RFP)

Do you know of an eligible organization who could benefit from a grant from
ARDC? If so, please share this RFP with them:

https://www.ampr.org/wp-content/uploads/2021-03-general-rfp.pdf
<https://www.ampr.org/?nltr=Nzs2OTtodHRwczovL3d3dy5hbXByLm9yZy93cC1jb250ZW50L3VwbG9hZHMvMjAyMS0wMy1nZW5lcmFsLXJmcC5wZGY7O2UxYjI2NTMxMzdkYWJhYzg3YThlZjFjMTA3ZmEzM2Yz>

Right now, we are able to give to 501(c)(3)s, schools, and government
entities within the United States. We'll share more information regarding
expanding eligibility as soon as it's available.

In the meantime, we look forward to seeing applications from both potential
grantees and for the Grants Manager position. Thank you so much for helping
us spread the word!

73,

Rosy
--
Rosy Wolfe - KJ7RYV
Executive Director

.

5663 Balboa Ave Suite 432 San Diego, CA 92111-2705 USA