[Ground-station] Goals this Week (technical)

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 09:49:47 PDT 2021

1) It is time to try to run our FPGA code in the Remote Lab and get as much
of it working on the air as possible. We have completed some additional
work since March Ham Expo, and we have a lot of work remaining. I'll need
help here, and will be reaching out to all the contributors with lots of
basic questions.

2) We have CHONC up and running and remote access working. There's some
necessary testing that remains and the entire process needs fresh
reviewers.

3) Beacon work. There's growing interest for copies. This means some amount
of productization and a reasonable bill of materials must come out at the
end.

4) NiCds on the way. Data files for the donated worn-out batteries have
been uploaded. Lab Tech One is up to speed on how to use GitHub.

There is other work, but these are the highest priorities for this week.
Please join or catch up with the appropriate channels on our Slack for
details.

More soon!