[Ground-station] [50MHzandUp] eznec

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 10:28:36 PDT 2021

We're having the same discussion on the Open Research Institute list right
now. It may be out of good intentions combined with not understanding open
source licensing. Maybe someone should approach him with a path forward?

ORI would be happy to maintain, promote, and continue development of the
codebase. If someone could extend the offer to him, then we are here to
help make it happen.

( ORI is a 501(c)(3) dedicated to open source amateur radio software,
website at https://openresearch.institute )

-Michelle W5NYV