[Ground-station] Link budget

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 14:07:02 PST 2021

Thank you Thomas and Alan for the valuable input.

I have a soft spot in my heart for Octave and MATLAB, and am used to having
them be a significant part of technical work like this. If Python can do
the job, and it's the preferred expression for the work, then by all means
let's proceed.

-Michelle W5NYV