[Ground-station] Link budget

Thomas Savarino thomas.savarino at mac.com
Tue Jan 19 12:56:29 PST 2021

I understand that you don’t want any help with this, but I can’t resist mentioning that you’d probably be better off doing everything in python and avoiding the dependence on Octave, so you should really consider what you need by way of calculation. Numpy probably has most if not all of the functions you’ll need.
Best of luck

Sent from my iPad